Premium Eden Brae home situated in the prestigious “Hermitage estate”, Gledswood Hills
Positioned on a 430m2 block (Approx.), which provides an appealing outlook over future park lands (currently in the rejuvenation process). From the moment you walk through the extra wide entry door you get a feel for the quality this home has to offer..
Gledswood Hills is fast building a reputation for premium living with an emphasis on balance and lifestyle, with picturesque street-scapes and parklands.
• Wide entry extends to open plan kitchen, dining and lounge which leads to covered alfresco
• Master bedroom incorporates an ensuite and walk in robe
• Remaining bedrooms are exceptional in size and all provide built ins
• Galley style kitchen presents with 40mm stone bench tops, 900mm gas appliances, soft closed draws, filtered water system, walk in pantry and pendant lighting
• Flexible sitting/media room
• Great sized Laundry
• Alfresco area finished off with timber decking
• Ducted air conditioning and security alarm/monitor
• Lighting in the home is thoughtfully designed with LED down lights and presentation pendants
• The finishing touches adding to the appeal of this home include high ceilings with designer cornicing throughout the home, built in toilet cisterns to all toilets, security intercom and stack stone facade
• Good sized yard with additional polypropylene shed
• Double garage with internal access
The Hermitage estate, when completed, will feature an array of restaurants, cafes and bouquet store.
Designed to cater for those looking for a unique and desirable estate. This property is a must to put on your list to inspect. Close to the new Narellan Town Centre which will open in 2017 and only a short drive to Leppington Train station.
First National Michael Alexander believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.