1056m2 block, nearly 49sq's & one of Bazdaric's finest builds!
This exceptional home has been built to a very high standard and is comfortably located in one of the Grove's finest locations opposite nothing but pure nature
• 4 queen size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans + walk in wardrobes, 2 with dedicated ensuites, 2 with a shared two way bathroom (Huge Master upstairs with bath & double shower, the remaining 3 downstairs), home office / bed 5 with built in robe
• Formal living /family room is complete with gas fireplace, built in cabinetry, coffered ceilings with deluxe ornate cornices
• The theatre and dining rooms flow seamlessly off the satin poly french provincial kitchen offering a 900mm Smeg all in one, ducted rangehood, dishwasher, large walk in pantry with fridge freezer space in addition to regular fridge space, Caesarstone benches, under cabinet lighting, soft close doors/ draws & bird nest handles
• Brushbox select solid timber flooring compliments the high ceilings and colonial skirting boards, the quality carpet to the bedrooms is warm and inviting
• Outdoors you'll discover the huge backyard which is overlooked by the roomy alfresco entertainment area with a natural gas point for the bbq and a ceiling fan for summer comfort
• Some of the many extras include: An over deep and over wide remote double garage with internal access and workshop space, NBN data is fully networked (Hills hub + sub board in garage), alarm, intercom, ducted air, ducted vac, solar, LED downlights, shingle roof tiles, plantation shutters, Inground water tank and a great deal more!
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries