Extravagant, BIG and definitely one of a kind!
If you are after the ultimate 6 bedroom plus study, home that's practical & full of luxury, then we strongly suggest you make an appointment to see this one!
- 56 squares, 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 5 Walk in robes (Every bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, wall hung vanities & frameless screens), upstairs rumpus with balcony, study /bed 7 with robe downstairs
- Theatre room, everyday family area plus a dining room that leads out to the large, tiled alfresco entertainment area complete with built in sink, large bench and bbq
- Custom built "Hilton Home"
- The chef won't want to leave the magnificent polyurethane kitchen: 2 full size ovens (1x900mm 1 x 600mm), convection microwave, ducted rangehood, 2 dishwashers (each full size), water point for fridge, 60mm stone on 3 metre island bench plus 40mm stone to the butlers pantry & balance of the benchtops
- The remote 9.7 deep x 6.4 wide garage has an additional workshop plus a built in storage cupboard that also has a wash basin and internal access to the 6th bathroom with shower & separate access to the walk in pantry to drop the shopping into. Side vehicle access that's concreted is also a bonus!
- Relax in summer around the Inground salt water pool that's surrounded by travertine tiling & glass fencing and boasts remote control for the spa jets & multi coloured lights plus there's an outdoor shower
- Some of the many extras include: Large fitted laundry, laundry shute, '8' Zone Actron Ducted Air, masses of storage, high ceilings, timber look porcelain tiles, high set doors, LED downlights, walk in linen, stepped cornices and a wide, solid, timber staircase.
- Also enjoy the exclusive use of Harrington Groves facilities such as the gymnasium, swimming pools, tennis courts, walking trails, parklands and function rooms as a part of living in this desirable and award winning estate
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.