Prepare yourselves because this one is way above average!
It's rare that we come across very many homes in this price range that offers as many 'wow' features as this beautiful home provides
• 4 oversize bedrooms plus a great size downstairs home office or possible additional bedroom, master suite with renovated ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles and an enormous fitted walk in robe & large built in robes to remaining 3 bedrooms
• The stunning, renovated polyurethane kitchen provides ample storage space, plenty of soft close cupboards and drawers, a dishwasher, waterpoint for fridge, 40mm stone benchtop with waterfall feature and a double oven
• Social, open plan everyday living areas that provide lots of natural light and overlook the great size, established back yard and garden
• Tradies, you'll love the good size internal tool shed that sits beside and doesn't compromise the remote double garage that also boasts attic storage via the 'attic ladder'
• There's storage /linen cupboards galore, a fitted Laundry that also includes a stone bench top alongside the recently renovated downstairs powder room
• Extras to the terrific home include: Reverse cycle 4 zone ducted air conditioning, video intercom system, alarm, recently new quality blinds & quality carpet, recessed vanities and floor to ceiling tiles everywhere, big garden shed, energy efficient LED down lights & it even has a herb garden!
• We highly recommend you put this on your must-see list and pre-register your interest
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.