Terrific size home, beautiful location, 544m2 block, walking distance to the HP primary school
This desirable street has a history of house proud residents, the presentation of lawns and gardens surrounding this large family home reflect this.
• Upon entry you'll be impressed by the large open hallway with decorative staircase, floating flooring, a big home office plus internal access to the remote double garage running off it
• Upstairs is 4 great size bedrooms (ceiling fans to all), ensuite and walk in waredrobe to the main and double size built in robes to the other 3 bedrooms and a sitting room, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning is also through the home
• Formal lounge room and dining rooms plus the everyday living and meals areas are met by the recently renovated kitchen that offers a 900mm Smeg oven and gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, dishwasher, step in pantry and plenty of cupboard and drawer space
• Big double gate side access and covered area for the boat, trailer, toys or caravan
• Out the back you'll discover the large pergola to entertain the guests that is complete with a built in BBQ
• Solar heated salt water fibreglass pool with resort style surroundings and private yard space
• Extras include: Ducted air, eave and sensor lights, security screen doors and flyscreens (mostly 'crimsafe' downstairs), self cleaning pool chlorinator, tv antenae, timber laminate flooring plus solid timber skirting and architraves throughout, 3rd toilet downstairs and plenty more!
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.