Well designed and built family home in a prime location
Located in the sought after 'Botanic Garden' precinct rests this great size Jaycol home resting on over 700m2 of land.
• Solid wooden front door with lead glass feature
• 4 bedrooms, King size main with bay windows and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles that includes a double shower & ceramic double bowl vanity, walk in robe, remaining 3 bedrooms with large built in wardrobes (commercial size reverse cycle ducted air throughout), separate home office with built in storage (shelves)
• Formal lounge/sitting room which could easily be turned into a media room or 5th bedroom if required plus there is an additional media room to the rear of the home
• Open plan everyday family and meals areas flow seamlessly from the enormous kitchen that offers loads of natural light and boasts a 'Gaggenau' gas cooktop with wok burner, Bosch wall oven, ducted range hood, Asko dishwasher, loads of storage space in a built in pantry and island bench with power points either end
• Large Main bathroom featuring a 2 person oval spa with floor to ceiling tiles
• There is plenty of room for the family vehicles with the remote double garage (door linked to house alarm) that features internal access (solid wooden door) along with rear yard access on both sides of the property with concreted side access points for the boat, caravan or box trailer
• Outdoors you'll find a good size level yard and the big retractable/magnetic semi-circle umbrella to make the most of both the summer and winter months when entertaining the guests, sensor lights all round, solid 'sandstock' bricks and the garden shed
• Extras include: security screen doors and window screens, 3rd toilet off the laundry, back to base alarm system (no contract), Rheem Stellar gas storage hws, ceramic taps (no washers), timber venetian blinds, ducted air, solid timber skirtings and architraves, shingle style roof tiles and much much more!
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries