Premium Eden Brae home situated in the prestigious “Hermitage estate”, Gledswood Hills.
From the moment you walk through the door you get a feel for the quality this home has to offer.
Gledswood Hills is fast building a reputation for premium living with an emphasis on balance and lifestyle, with picturesque street-scapes and parklands.
• Entry extends to open plan kitchen, dining and lounge which leads to covered alfresco
• Master bedroom incorporates an ensuite and walk in robe
• Remaining bedrooms all provide built ins
• Galley style kitchen presents with, 900mm gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
• Stunning double-sided gas fireplace that not only creates a beautiful ambiance, but has the added benefit of being ducted throughout the living areas, creating exceptional warmth during the winter months.
• Great sized Laundry
• Oversized Tiled Alfresco, perfect for entertaining
• Ducted air conditioning and security alarm
• Lighting in the home is thoughtfully designed with LED down lights
• The finishing touches adding to the appeal of this home include high ceilings with designer cornicing throughout the home
• Good sized yard with manicured gardens and lawns
• Double garage with internal access
The Hermitage estate, when completed, will feature an array of restaurants, cafes and bouquet store.
Designed to cater for those looking for a unique and desirable estate. This property is a must to put on your list to inspect, with easy access to the new Narellan Town Centre and only a short drive to Leppington Train station.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.