Set in a quiet, sought after position with a leafy reserve opposite and built with the growing family in mind, this terrific home will certainly tick a lot of boxes for its next owner
• Home office plus 4 great size bedrooms, all of which offer either an ensuite or 2 way bathroom access (including one downstairs with ensuite and wardrobe), master suite with full bathroom that features a double bowl vanity with seperate toilet room & floor to ceiling tiles and there is also separate his and hers walk in robes and retreat area. All bathrooms offer stone benchtops
• Everyday social living and dining areas are ideally positioned as is the totally separate formal lounge / tv room for the perfect getaway
• The chef of the home will love the galley designed satin polyurethane kitchen offering 60mm Caesar stone benchtops, soft close features, 900mm all in one combo gas cooker/electric oven, ducted rangehood, dishwasher, Miele microwave, fridge water point and a huge walk in pantry that boasts a servery window and resembles the size of another small kitchen!
• Outdoors you'll entertain all the guests without a problem given the combined size of the alfresco and hardwood decking area that includes a tv point, ceiling fan, plenty of power points, BBQ, pizza oven and bar fridge. The swim spa (which will have a compliance certificate by settlement) is also included in the sale.
• There is parking for the whole family via the remote triple garage that also offers internal access plus the large driveway.
• Additional extras include: Enormous laundry with plenty of cupboard space, 3 zone 3 phase reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, sarking plus wall and roof insulation, heat lamps to all bathrooms, 4 step cornices, alarm, upstairs study nook and much more
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries