Beautifully presented family home
Occupying a highly practical corner position, this tastefully styled home is being offered to the market for the very first time.
- The main bedroom features parents retreat, his and hers walk-in robes and ensuite bathroom with remaining two bedrooms consisting of a double built in and walk in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom has been updated and includes a vintage styled free-standing cast iron bathtub.
- Spacious formal lounge area with separate formal dining that gives you access to the backyard.
- The stunning renovated French style kitchen has been completed with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances flowing nicely to the informal lounge and dining area.
- Walk out through the sunroom and straight into the low maintenance courtyard the looks out over the inground pool and freestanding spa.
- Other features include; timber floors, ducted air upstairs and split system air conditioning downstairs, down lights, internal access into the double garage and third shower and toilet in laundry.
- This home is ideally positioned within close proximity to schools, public transport and the m5 motorway.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries