Nestled amongst a relaxing rural backdrop and within reach of central Cobbitty, this beautiful Harrington grove residence has been tastefully styled to provide an ideal blend of entertainment and comfortable family living.
• Living spaces have children's activities area in addition to a study nook positioned adjacent to three bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master suite features walk-in robe & dual basin vanity to ensuite and direct access to private veranda
• Lounge and dining areas feature 2.7mt ceilings & lead out to a generous alfresco entertaining area and spacious back yard
• Designer kitchen is finished to include Caesar stone benches, wall mount ovens, 900mm induction cook top and ducted range hood
• Windows are framed by plantation shutters and comfort is maintained throughout via ducted air conditioning
• Presentation is further enhanced with the addition of Spotted Gum laminate flooring and subtle LED lighting
• Double lock up garage provides additional storage options and internal access
• Located a comfortable walk from Macarthur Anglican High School and Harrington Grove Parklands and Reserves
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.