Completely private setting and a big family home on a terrific 627.5m2 block!
If size, location, privacy and presentation are important to you, then look no further until you've seen this incredibly well appointed and well priced property with an abundance of natural light throughout
• 4 oversize bedrooms plus home office or 5th bedroom, all with ceilings fans. The master suite offers a walk in wardrobe and a full bathroom ensuite including a 1500mm corner bath and separate toilet room
• Front living /media room (equipment negotiable) with cavity sliding doors to ensure complete privacy, open plan everyday living/meals and games room with split system air conditioning plus upstairs lounge room also with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan for complete comfort
• The socially set kitchen offers a walk in pantry as well as plenty of cupboard space, wall oven with separate grill, a ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and loads of natural light. Completely renovated laundry with built in cabinetry alongside the renovated powder room
• Outdoors you'll enjoy the established gardens, large/level and extremely private back yard with double gate side access, an oversize pitched roof pergola to house all the guests, a garden shed, double lock up garage with remote control on both sides and the benefit of an external door leading to the pergola and plenty of concrete in all the right places
• Extras to this property include a combination of plantation shutters and quality blinds, fresh carpet and paint in recent times, security screens to front and rear doors, flyscreens, outdoor lighting and a true double driveway
• This property presents 10 out of 10 and is ideally located in a quiet street which is only a short walk to Currans Hill primary school, local shops, restaurant and bus stop
• Approximately 2km to the Mount Annan Leisure/fitness centre, shopping precinct and hotel
• Just a short drive to the railway station, Campbelltown private and public hospitals
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.