Stunning Family Home in a sought after location!
Set in a paved and desirable no through road rests this stunning property perched on the high side of the street and packed with loads of features
• 4 large bedrooms plus upstairs TV room (all with ceiling fans) , district views & full size bathroom ensuite (separate toilet room) and walk in robe to the master suite, walk in robe to bedroom 2 and built in robes to remaining bedrooms
• Formal sitting /reading room, large dining area and additioning everyday living room with gas point, ceiling fan and surround sound wiring leads to the enormous outdoor entertainment area also featuring a natural gas point for your BBQ
• Incredible kitchen, high gloss and scratch resistant with 40mm Cesar stone, plenty of drawers and cupboards (all soft close), water purifier, 900mm Smeg combo electric oven & gas cooktop, integrated smeg microwave, ducted rangehood, bench lights and built in bin cupboard
• Solid Spotted Gum timber flooring has been professionally laid on the lower level (including home office or downstairs bedroom if required) and on the staircase followed by quality, lush carpet laid on the upper level. The home has also been freshly painted throughout
• Both the laundry and downstairs powder room have been recently stripped back and completely renovated to a very high standard and there is also the clever addition of a walk in linen room upstairs in addition to the built in linen cupboards
• Solar heated, salt water, fibreglass inground pool sits in its own private setting next to the established back yard /garden and is complete with glass fencing, an automatic pool cleaner and dedicated camera with portable screen for added peace of mind
• Extras included: Triple garage (remote access via two) with internal access, alarm, ducted vacuum system throughout, video intercom with screens both upstairs and downstairs, balcony, quality window coverings, fly screens, 1200mm wide front door, gas hot water system & a Colourbond roof.
• Lamond Common is a very attractive, tree lined & paved street that boasts stunning, established gardens which suggests you'll be living amongst some very house proud residents
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries