Modern design, elevated position and immaculate throughout!
From the timber features when you arrive right through to the large, private and family friendly backyard, this property has warmth, charm and plenty of appeal.
• Quality Metricon home that features 4 good size bedrooms, private master suite to the rear with his and hers built ins and ensuite featuring heated flooring, floor to ceiling tiling and a large shower complete with niche
• The galley style, high gloss kitchen offers a 900mm Fisher and Paykel all in one gas cooktop/electric oven combo, ducted rangehood, stone benchtops, Smeg dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and soft close features
• Open plan living and dining areas plus a separate rumpus/tv room that all offer plenty of natural light and overlook the alfresco entertainment zone that has been cleverly extended with 'Eco deck' to maximise the use during the warmer months and includes a shade roller blind and 2x gas points (one for the BBQ and one to suit an overhead heater)
• The big and very private backyard offers plenty of grass area for the family and pets to roam around or simply lounge around on the decking.
• Extras include: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, alarm and colourbond roofing, ducted vacuum system, quality cornices, oversize remote double garage, small mower shed & quality window coverings
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.