Located in undoubtedly Ingleburn’s most popular “Carrs Estate” this family home is quite the surprise package!
From the moment you step inside you will feel a touch of the Hamptons.
- The main bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe, parents retreat and two-way ensuite bathroom. Built in wardrobes to two of the remaining three bedrooms.
- Spacious lounge room with separate dining.
- Updated kitchen with a freestanding Euromaid ceramic cooker, Westinghouse dishwasher and serving window through to the dining room.
- Theatre room comes complete with candy bar area and two-way bathroom access.
- Step outside and relax while watching the kids play in the above ground swimming pool from the covered patio or gazebo with access through to the low maintenance backyard. The oversized single garage with Drive thru access allows for more off-street parking.
- Other extras include; split system air conditioning, commercial flooring, walk-in linen, side access with room for a trailer and is within walking distance to local schools.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries