Superb location, well proportioned and locally built 'Hilton' home on 510m2 of land!
This lovely home was built in 2009 and is ideally located in the highly sort after 'Camden Acres' precinct with Studley Park golf course situated at one end of the street and a lovely bush reserve at the other.
• High set ceilings throughout plus a wide and inviting hallway that leads right through to the back living area and gives a fantastic first impression
• 2kw Solar system (8 panels) to assist with those rising electricity bills with the capacity for you to add an additional 4kw if you choose to in the future
• 4 bedrooms (ceiling fans to all) with the master offering walk in robe and ensuite plus it's own access to the rear decking
• The formal living or media room is complete with solid timber french door features whilst the everyday living areas are well positioned for practicality (both areas offering ceiling fans)
• Large social kitchen offers lots of cupboard space, ceramic cooktop and oven and a recently new stainless steel dishwasher
• Recently replaced timber laminate composite flooring to the living areas and there is carpet in the bedrooms, recently painted both inside and outside
• Entertain the guests in style on the very large and impressive wrap around 'spotted gum' hardwood decking resting nicely under the good size alfresco area that overlooks the established gardens, vegetable patch and level lawn.
• Extras include: Feature lighting and downlights, reverse cycle split system air conditioning to the rumpus room, remote double garage, flyscreens and security screens, white venetian blinds, landscaped front and back yards, TV antenna, wall and ceiling insulation and much more!
**Elderslie Public School and Elderslie High School are the feeder schools for this location, both of which are very popular schools in the area with a positive reputation.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.